Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family Fun

Today we decided to take Judson to the Freshwater Fishery Center in Athens for a little fun. This was our second time to take Judson, but the first time we went, he was really little.  Judson really enjoyed himself although I THOUGHT it was going to be really warm and I dressed him in shorts. It was windy and really chilly, but Judson didn't seem to mind.  He kept saying "sish" for fish.  He was fascinated with the huge catfish and the alligators.  There were these little green doors at each water exhibit that Judson fell in love with because they were just his size. I think he was more fascinated with the small doors than any of the fish. :)  Needless to say, we had a great time and our trip wore Judson and Jeremy out because they slept on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. so fun! will loved it when we went for our "staycation" back in october!

    ReplyDelete