Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Party With My Friends

Mrs. Leslie had a fun Easter Party for all of us to come to and play with our friends and eat and hunt Easter eggs.  It was soooo much fun.  One of my favorite parts was getting to eat chocolate for lunch. Mrs. Kathryn made these cool bird's nest chocolate goodies that I LOVED and I got to eat one of my mom's cupcakes we brought, too!
Mrs. Leslie had all kinds of fun stuff for us to do! I made a hat! (Mom helped write my name on it.)
All of my friends came and it was fun to visit with them. I got a little overwhelmed with the crowd, and wouldn't leave my mom's side, but I eventually got over it.
The Easter egg hunt was soooo fun!  Mom didn't even have to explain what I needed to do! I just figured it out and found a lot of eggs!




Mom helped me to take some crafts. I made an Easter bunny using white paint and my thumb print, and I made a really pretty Easter lilly using my hand print.
My friends Hannah and Will hunted some eggs over by where I was, so mom got some pictures of them, too.  We all said, "CHEEEEEESE!" over and over until Mom left us alone.


Thanks sooooo much, Mrs. Leslie for opening your home to us and throwing us a fun party!  I had such a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment