Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time to Unload...

The phone pictures, that is!  I bet y'all thought I was about to say something Earth shattering!
It's been a while since I've posted, so I decided to just post some pictures I've taken on my phone, so that way you'll know what we've been up to.

A while back, my buddy Day-is and his family came over to play.  Here we are swinging on my swing in the backyard.
 Then we went to Chuck e Cheese for my cousin Audrey's birthday party. It was Dad's first time to go to Chuck e Cheese, so I had to show him the ropes. I think he had a good time.







Then Mom decided it would be fun to start doing crafts at home if we get bored, so we made some airplanes out of Popsicle sticks and clothespins. Micah's Mom taught my Mom how to make them.
We also made a coffee cup for Dad. I made some abstract art on the paper insert.  It looks like I got a little marker on the table. OOPS!

 My Aunt Travonda sent me a Halloween package in the mail and this was a yummy cookie in there! I ate all icing off the face. Those were good black eyeballs!
I met some of my pals at the mall for some good ol Chick-fil-a and a little playing. This is me and my girl Hannah going for a ride in the jeep at the mall.

 Then Mom surprised me after school on Tuesday and took me to the zoo. Just she and I. It was a lot of fun!

OK... This is the most important picture yet... If anyone out there is listening and you have connections with Santa- can you please tell him I LOVE Day-is's golf cart????


and finally... My buddy Hannah let me come over  and play in her bounce house! Isn't she the coolest?

1 comment:

  1. Please don't tell Hannah that Chuck E Cheese has pizza ;)

    ReplyDelete