Judson and I went to lunch with my friend Kay and her granddaughter, Kylie. We decided to meet at Yamato for some yummy food. Judson tried to eat his lunchable with his chopsticks.
At one point, he was sliding his bologna on his chopsticks like a skewer and bologna went flying in the air. I guess he thought he would show our chef that he had skills, too.
Kyle got lots of new chapsticks for Christmas, and she kept wanting to share them with Judson. I guess he thought this was really cool because he and Kylie became fast friends. Everywhere they would go, they would hold hands. They both loved the fish pond at Yamato.
It was a beautiful day in December and they were playing so well together, we decided to take them to Sonic to play. This trip cracked me up. Kylie and Judson took off their shoes and went wild in the sand. Judson rolled around like a roly poly and made sand angels. It was like he was saying, "Mom! I really needed this!" Mrs. Kay bought Judson and Kylie some cups and spoons and they played in the sand and had a great time. We had such a good time playing with Kylie and we hope to see her again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment