She started to fuss a little, so we put her in the stroller with her buddy, Nathan. He tried to cheer her up with a kiss on the hand. ;)
Judson chose nachos as his fair treat. I was very proud of him because he wanted to share with all his friends. I chose a corn dog and fries for my fried fair treat.
We walked through some exhibits and sweated a lot. :)
Judson tried to register to vote (or maybe just take a tootsie roll or two.)
This spot is where the kids had the most fun at the fair... just playing in the dirt and climbing on a fence.
After a couple of hours at the fair, I smelled like a billy goat and was wore slap out. ;)
The fair is a MUST every year for me and my crew. I'm so glad Judson, Addison and I had some friends to share the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment