Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Week In The Water

On Monday, we went to spend the day with Aunt Ashley and Uncle Jeremy. We had lunch at their house and then headed to their neighborhood pool for some fun in the sun! Uncle Jeremy and Judson did a lot of "fishing" in the big pool while Addie, Aunt Ashley and I held down the fort in the kiddie pool. After swimming, we went back to Aunt Ashley's to enjoy a cherry starkiss and then headed home for naps.
On Tuesday, we headed to Canton to have lunch at Dairy Palace with our cousins! After our fried food bonanza, we headed to Splash Kingdom for the day and had a blast! Judson looooves his cousins, Porter and Tate and can't wait to spend time with them when they are in town. Addie and Cason just kinda bebop around and have a high ho time, themselves. Did I mention how much I loooove my cousin, too? I love spending time with her, too!
On Wednesday, we spent some time in the pool with friends. Judson jumped off the diving board for the first time! Addie just floated around like a bobber.


No comments:

Post a Comment