Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun Day at The Zoo

Don't hate on Addie's boots and purse. I picked out her outfit, but she insisted on the cowgirl boots and her Louis Vuitton purse. ;) Actually, I am quite sure she was just missing Mrs. Shelly in Uganda and wanted to wear some of Hannah's hand me downs and Mrs. Shelly's garage sale finds. :)
We had such a great time at the zoo today. It was perfect weather and fabulous company. You know, I have such great friends, that I wouldn't mind Addison marrying any of their sons, but these pictures of Nathan and Addie together today at the zoo, holding hands, kinda melt my heart. I mean- even in her outfit- He wanted to hold her hand. :) They would jibber jabber throughout the day in their own language... So sweet. So I will save these pictures for a wedding video... Just in case, of course. :)
I enjoyed visiting with my friend, and Judson most definitely enjoyed hanging out my Micah and Gavin. Thank you, Lord for great friends. I am blessed with all the people God has placed in my life, including YOU reading this post right now!
















No comments:

Post a Comment