Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Weekend Away

Jeremy whisked me away for our first complete weekend without kids. And guess what? We still like eachother! Yahoo! :)
We went to Shreveport and ate lunch and went to see a movie (something we haven't done since Judson was born, I bet.) We went to dinner at Superior Steakhouse, one of our favorites, and were both asleep before 9. :)
The next day, we did some shopping (I had my picture taken with Santa so I could bribe our kids once we got home :), I had a pedicure (aaaah), had lunch at Superior Bar and Grill (mexican and yummo), and then we took a two hour nap and went to dinner at Jack Binions at The Horseshoe. We stopped for a shoe shine and we were ready to boot scoot! :) After dinner, I pulled Jeremy into a "bar" where they were playing 80's music and old rock n roll. I joked with Jeremy about thank goodness I like old things because he was acting like a Papaw covering his ears and squinting his eyes from the loud music. ;) But he stayed with me for about 4 songs and then we left. It was fun!
I love Jeremy Dean Ables SO much and thank God for him everyday. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve someone as great as him, but I sure am glad he's stuck with me!!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment