Saturday, December 7, 2013

Party Animals

This weekend was filled with fun. We had our Sunday School Party for Christmas on Friday night and it was a lot of fun. There wasn't an empty seat in the room, which shows- in my opinion what a close-knit group we have. I am so thankful for this group of people.
Then on Saturday we headed to Jumpin Jacks for our buddy Lane's birthday party. Both kids LOVED jumping and having a great time with Dad, Uncle Timmy, and Kara. I didn't jump because I didn't want to split my pants. :)
Then we had to change into a superhero and save the day for another friend's party Saturday afternoon. Judson went as spiderman. There were so many other spidermans at the party that I had a hard time keeping up with Jud Man.
After all the partying on Saturday, we went over to Nanna's House and rode around her neighborhood looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music.
Then Sunday night, we had a growth group party at The Balliets House. We ate delicious taco soup and chips and queso. All the kids had a pizza picnic and played and had a great time. Mrs. Stephanie even had a fun snowman craft for the kids to do. We are going to hang ours on our tree.

























No comments:

Post a Comment