The pool at our resort was awesome. There was a nice, big kid area and a much larger other area for us to explore as well.
The food was great! My favorite meal was at an Italian restaurant at the resort. I had bruschetta and ravioli and it was TDF.
I would say this trip was so fun because of all the new friends we all made. Judson had a little pack of boys he played with each day. Jackson, Jamie, Harry, Leo, Peanut, and Judson. Don't you picture the little rascals? :) Addison played with Peanut's little brother, Cruz, a little, but she mostly hung out with her mom and the pack of little rascals.
Judson loved going to the Kid's Club at the resort this time, which was a new thing for us. He and his pals would go and make sand castles together, paint pottery, go on treasure hunts and such.
I made several really nice new friends on this trip from all over the United States whom I plan to keep in touch with.
Jeremy went spear gun fishing and lobster hooking with a friend he made, and the resort prepared their catch for us for lunch once they got back!
Jeremy and Judson went on a four-wheeler tour and had a fun time. I had a $20 hour-long massage on the beach. Jeremy had a couple of those. You can't beat the price!
Costa Rica is FULL of wildlife we are only used to seeing at our zoo! Beautiful birds, HUGE iguanas (Addison called them nakes (snakes)), TONS of coatis. I at one time saw at least 25 all roaming, looking for something to eat. One bird kept appearing by our room and Juddy and Addie named him Petri. :)
Unfortunately, Jeremy and I got sick in Costa Rica and are STILL yucky. Despite the bug, we had such a good time!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment