Monday, May 26, 2014

Camping Again with Granmosh

We went to see Granmosh in Frisco again a few weeks back and decided to go camping again! The kids LOVE camping with Granmosh in her trailer and that makes her happy, too. :) We always have such a good time when we go camping. We fished this time, even me, and didn't even get a BITE. What a bummer. We rented a bogus paddle boat and traded er in for a canoe, but the kids were TERRIFIED it was going to tump, so that lasted all of ten minutes. :) Granmosh brought a slip n slide and a kiddie pool and both were a big hit. I clearly remember having a GREAT time on slip n slides when I was younger, but now... Not so much. Mom and I laughed and laughed and laughed trying it now and wondering why it was hard??? We have videos, but I will spare you those.
















No comments:

Post a Comment