Shelly, Leslie and I took all of our kids on a beach trip to Crystal Beach and had a BALL. Seriously. A ball. We played on the beach, rode riding toys, played in the sand, rode the water slide, ate good, had movie time, laughed, rode the ferry to Galveston- just had an absolute great time.
This might get sappy. There's your warning. And don't get jealous because you're not in this post. I'm sure you will be in one very soon with how much I love you, but today is these girl's turn. Thank you, Jesus for placing these precious ladies in my life. They each fulfill such a need in me that only He could've provided for me. Shelly makes me laugh ALL. THE. TIME, and she can speak for me EXACTLY what my mind is thinking when I simply cannot find the words. We have the same interests and the same parenting styles and I love her to pieces. Addison gravitates to her and I know why. She is something special.
Leslie has the most kind heart. She is thoughtful, energetic, loves my kids and cares for EVERYONES kids as if they were her own. She is a wonderful mother, loves to sew and cook- like me. She always puts everyone else before herself and I always feel at ease around her.
These girl's are God's special gifts to me. We each know we are not perfect. We each have our faults, and we accept eachother just as we are. I sure do love both of you knuckleheads.

































Three precious ladies! What sweet memories for y'all!
ReplyDelete