My Sunday School Class hosted me a baby shower at my friend Charity's House. I was so completely overwhelmed at this shower in the most wonderful way. All of these ladies are my closest friends and let me tell you, I left this shower feeling so loved and just overflowing with joy. My friend Jennifer made Addison a charm book and hand-wrote specific prayers for Addison, Judson, Jeremy, and I. It is something I will treasure forever.
I absolutely loved every single gift I received for Addison, but I bet you AT LEAST 90 percent of the gifts I received for her were hand made. I am so blessed to have such talented friends who sew, paint, crochet... you name it- I probably have a friend that can do it! I can't wait for Addison to get here so I can share some pictures of her in the cute outfits, blankets, and items my friends made for her. As soon as I get her room a little more in order, I will post pictures and show you the gifts I will display in her room! By the way... little sweet Addison will be here next Wednesday! We cannot wait to meet her!
This is a picture of my lovely hostesses!
All of these ladies are either friends or family who are all pregnant at the same time. My cousins Christi and Jennie, and my friends Leslie, Jessica and Kristin.My cousins and best friends, Christi and Lindsey. Christi and I grew up best friends and are six months apart. We are both now pregnant together and our babies will be three months apart! Another generation of best friends/cousins!!! She isn't finding out what she's having and it is KILLING me!!!
My friend Kristin and I are pregnant together as well. We are only TWO DAYS apart! She is having a boy and I am having a girl. Kristin and I first met teaching together seven years ago. We worked closely together teaching the same kids and sponsoring FCA together. We continued to be friends after teaching and are now in Sunday School together. It has been so much fun being pregnant at the same time and having someone to be excited with as well as commiserate with on our aches and pains. ;)
Here's one more pregnant picture of Jeremy and I together. Check out that big o belly! Dang Gina!!! This was taken last Friday night after we went out to dinner. It's crazy to think little Miss Addison will be here next Wednesday!!! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment