Jeremy decided to take Judson and I out for breakfast at IHOP the other day and I let Juddy play with my necklace to entertain him. He decided it would look better on Dad, than me.
Jeremy just KNEW Judson would LOVE to eat a funny face pancake breakfast, but of course Judson wouldn't touch anything but the chocolate chips.
Here is Juddy's best bud Hallie. I cannot believe Hallie is so patient with Judson. He just hangs all over her and pesters her all day everyday!
Judson borrowed this bucket from his Nanna way back at Halloween to hold his candy in while trick or treating. He has somehow decided that it is a hat and loves to wear it. In this picture, he is sick with a double ear infection and feeling like poop- yet he is still sporting his bucket hat.
Like father like son... Jeremy gave me a warning that he might be about to hurt himself and he started doing head stands against the wall. Of course Judson thought this was the coolest thing his Dad had ever done, so he had to give it a try, too!
I get teary-eyed just thinking about how much I love these two!
I'm sure the teary eyes were also because you are 9 months pregnant ;)
ReplyDeleteI was about to comment the exact same thing as Shelly! However I might be teary eyed from laughter if my husband randomly started doing hand stands on the wall!
ReplyDelete