I'm so thankful Jeremy pushes me out of my comfort zone and encourages me to do things that scare me, because let me tell you... I was SCARED to take this vacation to Florida with a five week old and a 2 and a half year old. I knew Judson would have a ball, but I was really nervous about how Addison would do on the trip. The airplane flight was my first big hurdle to tackle. I was so happy that Addison slept the entire flight and Judson LOVES LOVES LOVES to fly. Neither one of them had problems with their ears, so I was so happy about that. Nanna came with us on this trip which was such a blessing. She and Judson were pals the entire time and they had a great time together. I thought I was doing good packing a small container of play dough, a coloring book, and crayons for the plane, but Nanna had a pack of all kinds of fun stuff for Judson to do. He never had a moment to get bored!
Who needs paper when you can stick all your stickers on your face???
Judson enjoying his cran-apple juice.
Addison thought flying was the most relaxing thing ever!
Even Dad had fun with the chenille sticks that Nanna packed for Judson.
Dad carrying both of his kiddos.
Addison the beach babe
Dad took us to the Naples Zoo. It was fun, but it didn't compare to Tyler's Zoo, so Addison decided she would cry the whole time, so we left before the end. :)
Judson would've been happy if we gave him the map and then left. He LOVED his map.
Addison working on her tan
Judson making sand angels
Addison's cabana that Nanna made for her to keep her out of the sun
We had such a good time in Florida. It was actually very relaxing and was so nice to have a different change of scenery. Judson had such a good time swimming in the pool and the ocean and most of all playing in the sand making sand castles.
No comments:
Post a Comment