Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Brave Moments

I have been a little scared to get out by myself with two kids. I just haven't been feeling very brave, but the walls have been closing in, so my friend Kay asked us to meet her and her two grandkids at Sonic to play in the sand.  We decided to go and Judson of course had a ball, but the wind was whipping and it was COLD when you were in the shade, so our first outing only lasted about 30 minutes or so because I was worried about little Miss Addison getting chilly.  BUT- I was proud of myself for actually going!




I was also feeling brave on Monday and decided to take Judson and Addison to the zoo. I decided my first trip to the zoo should be by myself just in case we walked 5 steps and decided we needed to leave. :)  I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went. Addison enjoyed looking at her eyelids ;) while Judson and I did HALF of the zoo. That was my plan all along... to leave after the penguins. I just didn't think I could push that massive double stroller up the hill to Africa just yet.  We had a great time and the weather was absolutely gorgeous! It was wonderful to breathe some fresh air and to get out. I know Judson enjoyed walking and being outside.
 Judson put on his shades and decided it was time to get serious.








2 comments: