Thursday, June 27, 2013
Making a Splash
Judson got a new slide for his birthday. It has a blow up tunnel and a pool at the end. The Stranges came over to try it out with us. Leslie and I just about had to have CPR after blowing that thing up! Judson also got a rainbow sprinkler, but it was a major ten dollar dud. The boys seemed to like the slide! It's a keeper. Auntie T gave Judson an old school "turtle" for his birthday and Leslie was reliving her elementary school roller rink days in our drive way. ;) We rode the ramp, did some sidewalk chalk, swam in the Walmart pool and drank capri suns and ate pretzels. I think I got delirious from the heat and put on my swimsuit and tried the slide and lounged in the Walmart pool. I'm sure the neighbors got a laugh out of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











fun! When can we come try the slip and slide thing? Although, my kids will probably hate it :)
ReplyDelete