Sunday, June 23, 2013

Splashing with Mom and Dad

Dad decided to take us all to Splash Kingdom this afternoon. It was our first time to go this summer. Judson looooved it. He was waaaay more into it this year, than he was last. He wanted to ride every slide he was allowed to get on and asked to get on several that he couldn't. ;) Addison

really turned a corner today, too with her love of water.  That girl just floated right along like a hollow log.  She looooved playing today. It cracks me up that we've been there several times, but NEVER noticed the splash pad until today! Addison loooooved it! She kept sticking her head in all the water and walking through all the sprinklers.  (I know we look like super nerdy parents because we forgot to take off her puddle jumper at the splash pad. We weren't worried she was going to drown in the sprinklers. :)
Dad rode the volcano slide and the yellow slide that looks like you are just air born straight down. Judson asked to ride that slide. Ha! I must say- I wasn't too crazy about the idea of going today, but we had such a great time. I'm so glad we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment