We also made Easter cookies (Addion's personal favorite) and had fun with baking soda, food coloring and vinegar in Dollar Tree egg trays with medicine droppers. We also experienced another pinterest fail. I read about splatter painting using old plastic film containers with lids, but those are a thing of the past. I tried it with teeny tiny tupperware containers (try saying that three times in a row), but it didn't have an airtight seal, so our project was a big ol bust.
We also spray painted with water guns outside. That was a lot of fun! And we made our own lava lamp using oil, water, food coloring and alka seltzer. That was super cool. The kids also looove those cheapo magic towels from Dollar Tree, so we did one of those, too.
We also went to see Frozen together at the movies. Judson really likes the movie and Addison loves to sing, Let It GOOOO!" It's so funny to hear her sing it out of the blue. I must say, Judson reached over and wanted to hold hands during the movie. Talk about melt my momma heart.
We also did the fun, old standby with diet coke and menthos.
The kids have really enjoyed all the fun. I think my cool mom-ness comes and goes in spurts. But I sure do love my kiddos and I try. :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment