Saturday, March 8, 2014

Out On The Town

We went junkin' with Mrs. Kristin and her crew. We played at Sonic and came back to our house to play for a bit. I started showing out with my fire starting skills and before you know it, we were smoked out and Mrs. kristin had to save our lives with an oven mitt and her cell phone flashlight.  (Jeremy had closed the damper and I had forgotten.)
One day we had Hannah and Ethan over. I had high hopes of making rainbows out of froot loops and cotton balls. The boys were like- LAME! ;) But Hannah had a ball and Addie sure tried her best, but she REALLY enjoyed eating her rainbow instead. And I sang songs and sang and sang... Addie and Ethan kept hollering stop, but sweet little Hannah said, "Mrs. Angela- I like your singing." :) 
We played with Andrew and Hannah and Ethan over at Mrs. Jenn's House, which was a blast! Andrew has the coolest backyard in town! We also went to our buddy Andrew's birthday party and had a lot of fun playing with friends.


















No comments:

Post a Comment